Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

out of the bag

ah, now this is the kind of bag i like!
no, i will not get in that bag, i swear.
yes, i will get out if you if you put me there.
no, i don't want to go where you want to take me.
yes, i'll be angry if you decide to make me.

ah, so i can change your mind by being bad!
oh, now don't tell me that you're getting mad-
here now, i'll roll over and let you scratch my tum.
there now, don't worry, i know you're not that dumb.

no, i seriously don't like the vet.
yes, i know i haven't had all my shots yet.
maybe i will let you take me tomorrow.
probably i will cause you a bit more sorrow.

but i will relent in the end
because you're such a dear friend,
and that kind of trivial trouble
would burst our fine feline bubble.

so take your time and i'll do it.
if there's a hoop, i'll gladly jump through it.
but for today, let's lounge and play
and keep that visit to the vet at bay.

maybe the world will surprise us
and simply go away!

we'll see
tee hee
xo
tnt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?