Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

the lingo report on human tetsu alpha prime


I have just been informed that we cats must report
on the language of our humans to do our part
in compiling the great cat dictionary
that we share as the key to the world beyond me

of course i am new, but a kitten, merrily!
but i have quite a developed sense of speech.
there are many things i say to him, and he to me.
these are the ones I can faithfully repeat:

"oh poochers. poocherina. poochability jones.
i love you, silly kitty. what are you doing now?
come here right this instant. don't do that. go away.
no, stay. don't ever leave me. look at that leap, oh wow!

"hey honey. hey pooch. hey sweetie. hey you.
you get down from there, you funny acrobat.
are you hungry? are you thirsty? what did you say?
what is that in your mouth? did you see that other cat?

"are you cold? are you sleepy? what a yawn! are you okay?
did i say how much i love you? what do you have in your eye?
do you like that food? yum yum. yummy-yumburgers.
come over here and let me see if your nose is dry.

"aren't you glad you don't have to wear clothes, sweetie pie?
aren't you glad you don't have to go to work, honey lamb?
are you sleeping again or just spying on me, poopers?
do you mind if i wait to change your box till tomorrow?

"oh you, i love you so much. ojibaba.
babagoobers. babyjoobers. peeny-poonikers. oji-booners.
boundabejooners! you're my lovely lovely boy!
poonity-nutcakes! where's your new little toy?"

the things i say to him are much less lengthy:
miao, i say, and mew, and then m-roo and whee.
and sss, of course, and sssss, and mrreee, mrreee, mrreee.
and that's about it. oh yeah, and muhduhbeeee! it's new!

other than that we just mindwalk together,
speak by sharing eyepaths, share the wisdom of all cats
and all humans; he is learning, is my human,
of the web we all belong to. and that's that.

"you want some chicky-chicky?" he's saying right now.
and so i go to have my favorite little snack.
i trust this report is to the cat council's pleasure.
if not, simply mindwalk me back!

xo
tnt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?