Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

there is one little corner


there is one little corner on my human's desk,
the only place he has to keep his things out
(the rest of the room is for me, and as you know
cats adore smooth surfaces), and so
there they all crowd, his little human artifacts
and i am not allowed there, but i don't see why
if i try hard not to knock anything over
i can't wiggle and windle around
on the one little corner on my human's desk
where he keeps his little human artifacts.

so I do
tee hee
but only when he's there
they're not alluring at all if he's not there,
those silly little things that humans keep.
silly enough to make a cat laugh!

i'm really fast asleep now
tee hee
but even in my dreams his mind is mine!

ya ha ha!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?