Monday, October 24, 2005

 

super cutie calling

dearest human compatriots
another of the clan of the lost kittens
needs a place to call her own.
this is from my human's friend,
Robin Fey:

My good pal, Carmen, rescued a very small and starving (yet friendly and tame) female kitten up near Monterey this weekend. The kitten is eating and playing and doing fine now. Unfortunately Carmen's two dogs don't dig the new intruder AT ALL. Before the kitten becomes a Rottweiler snack treat, Carmen needs to find her a home. It's that or the Pound. The kitten is a small calico with longish fur. She's a super cutie. If you or anybody you know might be interested in a new purring family member, please let me know...soon!

if it seems that the super cutie is calling your name
leave a comment for me here
and I will surely pass on your intentions

miao for now
tnt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?